Chris Goodhand, Innovation Manager (01977 605641)
Click here to send a question to the contact.
Innovation Funding Incentive
Comms & IT
Supergen is an EPSRC strategic partnership programme incorporating a
collection of projects across a number of UK academic establishments. This
fifth call, Supergen V is entitled Asset Management & Performance of
Energy Systems (AMPerES).
The project consists of the following work packages:
- WP 1Programme delivery, outreach and implementation
- WP 2 Enhanced network performance and planning
- WP 3New protection and control techniques that adapt to changing
- WP 4 Infrastructure for reducing environmental impact
- WP 5 Ageing mechanisms
- WP 6 Condition monitoring techniques.
The expected aims of the project are:
- To deliver a suite of intelligent diagnostic tools for plant
- To provide platform technologies for integrated network planning
and asset management
- To progress plans to develop and implement improved and
reduced environmental impact networks
- To develop models and recommendations for network operation