UK Power Networks
UKPN Innovation Team
Click here to send a question to the contact.
Innovation Funding Incentive
High Voltage Technology
Supergen was an EPSRC strategic partnership programme
incorporating a collection of projects across a number of UK academic
establishments. This fifth call, Supergen V was titled Asset
Management & Performance of Energy Systems (AMPerES).
The programme was split into 6 work packages, all of which were
relevant to UK Power Networks:
- WP 1 Programme delivery, outreach and implementation
- WP 2 Enhanced network performance and planning
- WP 3 Adaptable protection and control techniques
- WP 4 Infrastructure for reducing environmental impact
- WP 5 Ageing mechanisms
- WP 6 Condition monitoring techniques.