Smart Network Design Methodologies
Click here to send a question to the contact.
Network Innovation Allowance
ED - Network improvements and system operability
Active Network Management, Asset Management, Control Systems and LV & 11kV Networks
The present design and modelling tools for LV systems are more simplistic than those used for HV & EHV
planning. This was acceptable when the LV network was load centric but is no longer the case. This project aims to address that deficiency.
The objectives of this project are to:
- · Deliver recommendations on improved network EHV/HV/LV network build and holistic network analysis under a range of conditions.
- · Recommendations to improve network planning and design solutions.
- · Recommendations on how to deal with challenges for smart meter data utilisation.
- · Validation of equipment specifications.
- · Creation of set of requirements for future functional specifications of new power system software.