Western Power Distribution, Western Power Distribution South West, Western Power Distribution South Wales, Western Power Distribution East Midlands and Western Power Distribution West Midlands
Click here to send a question to the contact.
The objective of the project is to establish the DNOs present and future requirements for the storage, analysis and interrogation of SCADA time series data together with its associated developed cost.
The Project includes the following main identifiable steps which can be assessed for completeness and an indication of successful conclusion:
- Requirements gathering, user interaction allowing processing to next step;
- Requirements specification – production of a complete specification against which the existing market can be compared and potential suppliers may quote;
- Tender process resulting in identifiable solutions and costs;
- Selection of a preferred solution;
- Follow on instructions / details for following implementation project.
The progression to the next stage is predicated on the success of the previous steps in each case, so the ability to follow on in this way is a key measure of ongoing success. A final identified solution outcome is the ultimate measure of Project completeness and success.