UK Power Networks, Eastern Power Networks and South Eastern Power Networks
Click here to send a question to the contact.
Overhead Lines, Asset Management and Conductors
The following will be considered when assessing whether the project has been successful:
- Collection of overhead line inspection practices used worldwide and evaluation relative to the GB DNO market.
- A list of suppliers and their contact details that provide services for the inspection of overhead line conductors, along with the techniques (tested and untested) they are able to offer as an alternative to the traditional Cormon technique.
- Alternative techniques trialled for conductor condition assessment.
- A roadmap of the potential commercial routes to implement the new technologies or equipment.
- Produce/update policies and procedures along with training materials.