All Terrain Low Ground Pressure Access Vehicle with 34m boom
SP Energy Networks and SP Transmission
Click here to send a question to the contact.
Network Innovation Allowance
ET - Transition to low carbon future, ET - New technologies and commercial evolution, ET - Customer and stakeholder focus, ET - Safety and health and environment
Health and Safety and Maintenance & Inspection
This project will develop an All terrain vehicle with improved access to Transmission OHL.
The objectives of the project are as follows:
- Increase efficiency on outage times on faults and repairs reducing network financial constraints and down time. Including deployment of the emergency restoration system
- Greatly reduce risk during work at heights
- Commitment to stakeholders in fast repairs and response time on OHL windfarm connection routes
- Grantor commitment using advanced technology to eliminate/reduce land damage
- Environmental commitment to reducing stone road requirements and wagons required to bring the stone in.
- Reduction in muscular skeletal injury to work force by allow two men to work from a very generous 250KG basket on repairs needing heavy equipment such as a press head.