LTS Demand Forecasting Tool Scoping Study (Phase 1)
Alexander Webb, Innovation Project Manager
Click here to send a question to the contact.
Network Innovation Allowance
GD - Future of gas
This project aims to design and develop a robust LTS Demand Forecasting Tool Scoping Study based on a “bottom up” approach.
The key objectives of this project are:
- To undertake review and assessment of current practices and methodology for LTS demand forecasting
- To carry out horizon scanning with a view to identifying available relevant datasets in line with industry energy futures scenarios
- To outline specification for model development considering available data sets and user requirements in line with SGN’s long term operation and planning strategy
- To produce full CBA of the modelling toolkit to inform further stages of development
- To fully report on project outcomes and outline recommendations for Stage 2