Carbon Emission Reduction Technologies, Environmental, Low Carbon Generation and Gas Distribution Networks
The objectives of this feasibility study are to:
- Evaluate the suitability of sites and requirements for a 100% Hydrogen demonstration project.
- Select the most practical and cost effective site for development
- Complete the initial design of the site.
- Carry out on site or off site testing of aspects supporting the quantification of risk.
The project will be deemed to be successful if the following outcomes are achieved:
- Detailed evidence supporting selection of most suitable and cost effective site for Hydrogen demonstration project.
- Quantitative and qualitative risk assessment for 100% Hydrogen network
- Stimulation of Hydrogen supply chain
- Initial conceptual design of the site(s)
- Plans for future commercial viability
- Commercial and regulatory methodology for demonstration
- Cost definition for demonstration and CBA compared to other sites
- Roadmap to 100% Hydrogen network demonstration
- Detailed report for publication