Gas Distribution Networks
The successful development of the PE Top tee cutter will be determined by the following targets being met:
- A tool that will improve the position of the operative and reduce the risk of working in a confined space
- Gain independent external approval confirming the new design does not have a detrimental affect on the integrity of the PE Top tee.
- A reduction in the amount of excavation required to relay or connect a service
- A product that can be used in conjunction with the core and vac technology
- A reduction in the quantity of third party damages caused due to the reduction in excavation taking place, and the impact that the third party plant has on the commissioning of a service