Gas Distribution Networks
In order to determine whether this project has been successful or not it will be trialled and tested across our regional networks for a period of 4 months during the winter months alongside the current validation loggers used. The key success criteria will be:
- Trial of a new piece of technology which utilises Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM) technology
- Record and display pressure data in ‘real time’ using specialist software
- Field trial data clarifying the effectiveness of the equipment
- A reduction in the time taken to install a pressure validation measurement point
- Production of a technical report detailing the project outcomes.