Gas Distribution Networks
The objectives of this feasibility study are to provide possible solutions to the scope, broken into the following sections:
- Access Fitting
- Access System
- In-pipe robotic platform
- Sealant Application System
- In-pipe CCTV
- External Support Systems
In addition, the study will assess whether there are feasible development solutions available globally that can meet the elements of the complete performance specification.
The success of this project will be determined against the quality and content of the technical feasibility study, as well as the project duration. The expected outcomes, representing successful project delivery, will be:
- A detailed report on the required developments of current technology available to be able to meet the scope listed above
- Assessment of the associated cost of developing the current technology available to meet the specification provided
- A cost comparison against current repair techniques
- An identified method of progressing the technology.