Gas Distribution Networks
A legal and commercial framework initially accepted by the regulator and shippers.
A safety management framework and decision guidance tool.
A recommendations report, enabling a future project to field trial the methodology.
Stage 1 Objectives Overview
• Review of the legal, commercial, licencing and regulatory requirements related to the temporary use of portable natural gas storage
• Documented robust evidence to gain initial support and agreement for the use of temporary gas / storage technologies from the regulator and shippers.
Stage 2 Objectives Overview
• Review of the range of available and new technologies to provide a temporary gas supply.
• Understand the risks, capabilities and limitations of each type of temporary gas storage / supply technology, allowing for scenario based decision making.
• Identify the training requirement for each type of temporary gas storage / supply technology.
• Documented robust data to inform a CBA of implementing gas storage / supply technologies within the network.