Maintenance & Inspection, Network Monitoring and Gas Distribution Networks
The project will be deemed a success if the following criteria are met:-
- End to end traceability of key high value material.
- Reduced waste through loss of fittings being reduced.
- Reduced likelihood of human error in recording or missing data. Increased likelihood of supply of required certification from manufacturers and suppliers.
- Reduced need to deviate from NGN specifications and detailed design.
- Reduced reliance of 3rd party FFP assessment and Quality Assurance.
- Reduced cost of 3rd party FFP assessment and Quality Assurance.
- Improved data integrity.
- Reduced workload for MP Site managers in collating materials and Deviations.