Northern Gas Networks
Tony Pearson, Predictive Analytic's Leader
Click here to send a question to the contact.
The success of the project will be measured across Technical Success and Learning & Knowledge Transfer.
Across the opportunities explored:-
- Were successful analytical models developed (i.e. a model developed using “training” data was able to model relationships using “test” data previously unseen by the model)?
- Was their “success” at providing forecasts and insights able to be measured?
- Were confidence intervals able to be produced for the models developed?
- Were a variety of technical approaches tested and were the advantages / disadvantages of these assessed?
Learning & Knowledge Transfer
Was learning and knowledge successfully transferred to allow / improve the following:-
- Improved technical understanding of structured data analytics
- Appreciation of the different techniques, approaches and methodologies that can be employed
- Ability to identify areas where structured analytical models and solutions could potentially deliver improvements compared with the traditional approaches
- Ability to select the approach that best matched the opportunity, data and potential benefit.
- Ability to engage with expert external providers in an informed, effective and efficient way.
- Successful transfer of knowledge and learning to other organisations through the NIA process