National Grid Gas Transmission
Mick Jarvis and Josh Eades (PMC)
Click here to send a question to the contact.
Network Innovation Allowance
GT - Reliability and maintenance
Gas Transmission Networks
To develop the Valve Care concepts following the completion of Stage 1 of the VCT programme
The key objectives from this feasibility and evaluation phase will be:
- The development the of technical valve care toolbox concepts.
- Feasibility assessments of concepts, likely to include some prototyping and testing.
- Validation exercise, including physical testing of key ideas/concepts/technologies.
- Interim Reports outlining:
5.Final Report outlining:
- Technical Requirements of any solution to be developed.
- Concepts hierarchy and descriptions of the individual concepts.
- The process behind the development of the shortlist of concepts.
- An initial assessment of the feasibility of these concepts and the technical challenges.
- Overview of full project
- Learnings from Validation Exercise
- Recommended ways forward and technology developments to be proposed for future phases.