National Grid Gas Distribution
Philip Halsey – National Grid, John Baldwin - CNG Services Ltd
Click here to send a question to the contact.
Gas Distribution Networks
The scope of the project is to design, install and commission the LTS connection to the CNG filling Station and generate a report on the efficiencies of a station connected to a higher pressure tier system.
- Design and install a Steel pipeline and appropriate civils protection to connect the filling station to the LTS
- Record the findings of the project by:
- Outline benefits with back up data
- Record the actual data from the project
- Analysis of the data
- Provide a detailed report and record the findings
The report will show evidence of the effectiveness and efficiency of an LTS connected CNG filling station and the GHG and emissions benefits from dedicated CNG trucks operated by a supplier.
Financial benefits will also be included as part of the detailed analysis in the report.