MEG Fogger Trial Phase 4a
National Grid Gas Distribution
National Grid Gas Distribution – Sharon Harrison
Click here to send a question to the contact.
Network Innovation Allowance
The Scope of the project includes:
- MEG Fogger Detailed Design
- Develop the control software
- Building of test rigs
- Lifetime, CE and ATEX testing
- Sourcing of long lead items
The overall aim of the MEG Improvement initiative is to design, develop, manufacture, install and commission a TouchSpray MEG Fogging system for use on the National Grid Gas Distribution network, in order to achieve a major improvement in MEG saturation levels across the network.
The objective of this project, under Phase 4a is to progress the MEG fogger to a detailed design that has been tested to achieve ATEX and CS mark certification.
- A completed detailed design including control software
- Successful lifetime testing to demonstrate durability
- Testing in readiness for ATEX and CE Mark certification