National Grid Gas Distribution
Suzanne Callington – Project Manager, Darren White - Innovation Portfolio Manager
Click here to send a question to the contact.
Gas Distribution Networks
The objective of this project is to trial the use of Quick Response (QR) Codes on street work signs on site in order to determine the successfulness of providing additional information to customers.
The outcome of this project will inform the decision on integrating this method into all planned work activities as Business as Usual, through the use of QR codes linked directly to the relevant site information on the Roadworks.org website. This will also inform the potential use of QR codes on further customer communication such as Planned Work notification letters.
The key success criteria will be:
- Development of the QR code technology for use on Natioanl Grid signage
- Trial of the QR code technology comparatively against that of traditional streetworks signage
- Process established and refined for generating and displaying QR Codes
- Analytical daya confirming successfulness of the QR code technology
- Production of a report detailing the project outcomes