Carry out a trial optimization of the following asset investment programmes for the RIIO-ED1 period;
- Grid Transformers
- Distribution HV Switchgear
- HV Pole (Supports)
- Underground Link boxes.Using data generated from Electricity North West Limited data sources.
The trial application will be hosted by SEAMS.
The project success criteria are:
- Development and enhancement of knowledge about the inter-dependencies of KPIs and constraints associated with inter-asset modelling and hence permit optimization of programmes of work.
- That the project permits the asset intervention programme to be varied in a manner which permits delivery of all KPIs in a more efficient manner.
- That the model can be accessed to allow various criteria to be run and optimized by Electricity North West
- That the project outputs are scalable and other asset types can be added to the model, based on existing asset data sets