Automated Pipeline BIM Modelling and Cost Estimating Tool – Stage 1
Christine Gunter - Cadent Project Manager
Click here to send a question to the contact.
Network Innovation Allowance
Gas Distribution Networks
The scope of this project is to develop the business requirements for an automated design software system for >7bar pipelines and diversions, which would be capable of delivering 3D “end to end” BIM models for the permanent and temporary works, Capex and Opex cost estimates (+/- 25% accuracy).
In this stage, key stakeholders will be engaged to establish and document the agreed project deliverables. This will include:
- Agree scope for the automated design application
- Agree the detail of the application outputs
- Agree platform hosting and Cadent IS integration
- Agree application security requirements
- Agree user community and interfaces
- Agree administration and ongoing maintenance requirements
To deliver an approved and agreed business requirements document for an automated design software platform, which, if developed, would deliver fully costed BIM models for the permanent and temporary works required for >7bar pipelines and diversions.
An approved and agreed business requirements document.