21 Mar 2018 to 21 Feb 2018
ENA Electricity Innovation Forum – Dynamic Ratings & Asset Management
We welcome you to attend this joint innovation dissemination event where Great Britain's distribution and transmission networks will be sharing insights from their dynamic ratings and asset management projects, funded through the Network Innovation Allowance (NIA).
ENA's members will be presenting their findings from a range of exciting innovation projects including:
- Temperature Monitoring Windfarm Cable Circuits - SP Energy Networks
- Improved Statistical Ratings for Distribution Overhead Lines - Western Power Distribution
- Dynamic Line Rating field trial - Scottish & Southern Electricity Networks
- Integrated substation Condition Monitoring - Northern Powergrid
- Advanced management of Fluid Filled Cables - UK Power Networks
- Tap Changer Monitoring - Electricity North West
- As well as hearing about these projects, there will also be an opportunity to ask questions and network with electricity netowork innovation teams.
A full agenda will follow soon.